Located at 200 N. Macdonald, Mesa, AZ 85201
Carol Joyner (480) 964-8537
Constructed in 1931, the Woman’s Club of Mesa is a Spanish Colonial Revival style building located in the city of Mesa, AZ. The clubhouse is located at 200 North MacDonald. The clubhouse was a center of social and civic activity for many women residing in Mesa whose influence was felt throughout the community.
The interior is an open hall/auditorium with a stage on the north of the main room. The building is handicap assessable and contains 3 restrooms and a full-size kitchen. The main room has hardwood floors and chandeliers and a fireplace that add to the historic feel of the room. There is an upright piano in the main room for use for recitals.
The clubhouse is available for rentals for meetings, receptions and recitals. Tables and chairs are available for use. The kitchen can be used to warm and serve food, but no cooking is allowed. There is no alcohol allowed on the premises but a champagne toast is allowed for receptions. There is no smoking allowed on the premises or in the building.
Maximum capacity for the building is 150.